The African Leadership Conference (ALC) seeks to provide a platform to answer pertinent questions on the widespread crisis of leadership development and management that plague the African continent; engaging the Africans in diaspora as well as supporters of the African cause. The young people remain Africa’s greatest resource. They hold the key to the continent’s transformation. This transformation can only be achieved by investing in the youth through strategic programs of leadership training to transform their thinking, attitudes and mind-set.
- To rekindle hope in Africans for Africa;
- To provide leadership capital development opportunity to all participants;
- To bridge the gap between Africans at home and those in the diaspora;
- To expose Africans in the diaspora to the current leadership needs in Africa;
- To create a platform for Africans in the diaspora to contribute to the development of their home countries through leadership education and mentorship across various sectors.
- To inspire and groom a new generation of leaders for Africa;
- Promote a new model of leadership for Africa through high level collaborations with GOTNI US and other pro-Africa organisations;
- Take stock of achievements on cooperation of Africans in the diaspora.