Organizations thrive when every member of its team is performing at optimal capacity. High performing teams create value, brand the organization positively and contribute to the bottomline of their organization.
Unfortunately, there are many employees on organisations’ payrolls who do not make significant contributions to the growth and sustainability of their organisations.
For employees to become active partners in the actualization of the organisation’s goals, there is need for the development of their capacity to see themselves as solutions to organizational challenges, take the lead irrespective of level or position, and maximize the resources available to deliver results at minimum cost to the organization.
This training programme will equip participants with the capacity to relentlessly pursue excellent performance through shared leadership, shared goals, effective communication and teamwork; thus, building effective leaders at all levels of the organisation.
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Strengthen their leadership capacity;
- Become adept at inspiring their teams to excellent performance;
- Develop the capacity to lead their teams to deliver stated objectives;
- Develop emotional intelligence;
- Lead high performance organisations; and
- Manage stress to deliver optimally.
- Leading High Performance Teams
- Effective Leadership
- Effective Communication Skills
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Stress Management
- Teamwork and Group Effectiveness
- Problem Solving and Critical thinking Skills
PROGRAMME DURATION: 3 Days
WHO TO ATTEND: Anyone who wishes to improve their performance in their organization.