Parents play a huge role in the overall development of their children. The parent is the first teacher any child comes in contact with before he/ she is introduced to a formal learning environment.
Many parents however aspire to raise their children to become successful leaders but are often at a loss on how to achieve this.
This Parents Leadership Programme will take parents on that personal journey of first becoming and then become equipped with the skills needed to raise children who excel at whatever they aspire to become.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Develop leadership skills which children can emulate;
- Become the right role model for their children;
- Adjust their communication to suit the uniqueness of their children and achieve the desired result;
- examine how children learn;
- Overcome the challenges of raising children in the 21st century
- Raise children who become successful leaders in their fields of interest
- Effective Communication Skills
- Learning Psychology 101
- Parenting with Emotional Intelligence
- Role Modelling
- Guiding Career Choice
- Developmental Psychology
- Parents as Leaders/ Leadership 101
- Parenting in the 21st Century
PROGRAMME DURATION – 3 Days
WHO TO ATTEND: Parents, Guardians and everyone involved in raising children