Change is one constant factor in the life of every individual or organization. If you do not change, you go extinct. However, in many organisations, change is often resisted as people are afraid of the unknown making it difficult for the leader who needs to create and manage change.
This course takes a comprehensive look at the fundamentals and methodologies of initiating and leading change and highlights key elements and processes that are necessary to implement sustainable and seamless organizational change.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Examine the role of organizational leaders in leading successful change;
- Make informed decisions on when to initiate the change process;
- Effectively communicate change
- Identify stakeholders and players that are critical for sustainable change;
- Develop and implement engagement plans for overcoming resistance to change.
- Change and Strategic Leadership
- Vision and Strategy for Change
- Transitioning: Navigating Organisational Change
- Communication and Engagement
- Managing Barriers, Resistance and Risk
- Evaluating and Sustaining Change
PROGRAMME DURATION: 2 Days
WHO TO ATTEND: Managers, Human Resource Personnel, Leaders in Planning and Development, Heads of Administration, Managers, Chief Executive Officers, Directors, Assistant Directors, Supervisors and any other person who leads and manages change.