Enterprises, beyond being a source of employment to the owners, is a major contributor to the economy of a nation. Many individuals have a passion to own their own businesses. However, starting and sustaining a thriving business is a major challenge for a lot of individuals as research has shown that most small businesses die within the first three years of their existence. Many people venture into businesses without being aware of the different components required to make it a success.
This Entrepreneurship program is designed to equip participants with all the necessary leadership and entrepreneurial capacities required to lead individuals, manage businesses, create the right structures for the growth and sustainability of their ventures and build businesses which outlive its founders.
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- understand the envisioning process as the foundation for business success;
- develop the right mindset needed for the execution of any idea;
- develop leadership skills needed to drive performance;
- develop competencies for business management;
- analyse and critique the Nigerian and international markets with the bid to making business decisions;
- increase market share by creating and recreating value proposition of their product; and
- maximize the power of social capital as a tool to drive and grow any business.
- Creativity & Innovation
- Customer Relations/ Customer Satisfaction
- Vision and Enterprise
- People, Systems and Processes
- Sales and Marketing: (Traditional & Digital Marketing)
- Effective Communication Skills: Business Writing, Presentation Skills
- Networking and Strategic Partnerships
- Financial Management
- Funding for Business
- Leadership Systems
- Business Plan Development
- Strategy and Execution
PROGRAMME DURATION: 1 week
WHO TO ATTEND?
Business Owners, prospective business owners