The dynamic nature of today’s business environment has made the need for strategic and effective leaders who proactively take the necessary steps to galvanise all the human and material resources at their disposal for the growth of their organization very crucial.
It is a common practice for people to rise through the ranks and attain leadership positions as a result of their years of service and expertise in organizations. Most of these managers are usually not equipped with the leadership capacities needed to set goals, communicate effectively the vision, map out clear strategies on their actualization, inspire their teams to own the processes and accomplish tasks, which invariably affects the organisation’s bottom line.
Research has categorically proven that effective leadership results in everything; from increased workplace productivity and employee retention, to improved succession planning and, ultimately, a better bottom line.
This Masterclass will equip participants with the essentials of effective leadership needed to lead high performing teams thus producing leaders who confidently steer their teams to achieve organizational goals.
At the end of this training, the participants should be able to:
- Lead from a global eye view;
- Develop the leadership capacities necessary to effectively lead teams;
- Demystify leadership;
- Develop the capacity to lead with empathy, gaining willing followers;
- navigate the pitfalls of leadership failure; and
- develop other leaders.
- The Leadership Conversations
- Developing the Mindset for Outstanding Leadership
- Redefining Leadership Capital
- Leading with Empathy
- The Leadership Reality Check: Why Leaders Fail
Duration: 2 Days
Who to attend: Directors, Deputy Directors, CEOs, Senior Executives, everyone who wishes to develop the capacity for effective leadership.