Everybody at one point or the other in their lives will have to stand on their feet and make a presentation that is convincing and believable. It is however impossible to become a great leader without becoming a great communicator as leaders are always required to make one form of presentation or the other to an audience. This for many people is usually a difficult challenge as the requisite skills needed to engage and captivate a large audience has not been learnt and developed.
Public speaking is not a thing for some neither is it a gift for a few; it is an essential skill that all should possess. The good news is that it is a skill that can be learnt.
This Public Speaking programme will provide participants the opportunity to develop those requisite skills and techniques for lucid and articulated speech making.
At the end of this programme, participants would be able to:
- Become aware of the importance of communication in personal and professional environments;
- Plan and prepare speeches that inform, persuade or fulfill the needs of a special occasion;
- Develop strategies for overcoming speech anxiety; and
- Perfect the delivery of professional and personal speeches.
- Developing the Mind Power for Public Speaking
- Introduction to Public Speaking
- Public Speaking and The Communication Process
- The Mechanics and Dynamics of Public Speaking
- Analysis of Great Speeches
Duration: 3 Days
WHO TO ATTEND: Legislators, Policy makers, Senior Executives, Business Owners, Senior Officers in the Military and Paramilitary, Directors, Deputy Directors and anyone willing to develop his/ her public speaking skills.