The challenge of running an organization has become so enormous. Executive officers have to hire various levels of assistants to play certain roles they would have performed themselves but for their tight schedules.
The functions these assistants perform normally produce decisions and results that impact the organization thus there is a need to deliberately improve the effectiveness of the assistants.
This programme is aimed at equipping participants with executive and leadership skills needed to support their bosses and excel in their jobs.
At the end of the programme. Participants will be able to:
- Play effectively their roles of support to their bosses;
- Effectively utilize limited time to deliver maximum results;
- Develop good decision-making skills;
- Interface effectively with different types of people;
- Develop good etiquette and protocol skills;
- Plan and organize work;
- Manage Stress;
- Develop communication skills.
- The Assistant and His Role: An Overview
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Winning with Emotional Intelligence
- Fundamentals of Protocol and Etiquette
- Time Management: Planning and Organising Work
- Interpersonal Relationship and Effective Communication Skills
- Stress Management
PROGRAMME DURATION: 2 Days
WHO TO ATTEND:
Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Confidential Secretaries, Technical Assistants, Special Assistants, Research Assistants, Legislative Aides, etc.